By using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Site, you (the “User” or “You”) agree to be bound by this Agreement, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and / or available via hyperlinks. This Agreement applies to all users of the Services, including without limitation users who are vendors, customers, merchants, contributors of content, information and other materials or services on the Site.
The Agreement is between you and Economy Saver, wherever you may reside globally.
- Economy Saver – Gladstone’s Online Shopping Centre
Economy Saver acts as a marketplace to allow users who comply with Economy Saver’s policies to offer, sell and buy certain goods in a fixed-price format. Economy Saver is not directly involved in the transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, Economy Saver has no control over the quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
Economy Saver does not pre-screen users, but attempts to pre-screen content or information provided by users where possible, but does not guarantee that this will take place.
Economy Saver cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. Consequently, Economy Saver does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
Economy Saver cannot guarantee the true identity, age, and nationality of a user. Economy Saver encourages you to communicate directly with potential transaction partners through the tools available on the Site.
You agree that Economy Saver is a marketplace and as such, is not responsible or liable for any content, for example, data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links posted by you, other users, or outside parties on Economy Saver. You use the Economy Saver service at your own risk.
- Eligibility of Membership
Economy Saver’s services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful.
Economy Saver may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer access to or use of the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Individuals under the age of 18 must at all times use Economy Saver’s services only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age. In all cases, the adult is the user and is responsible for any and all activities.
You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You are responsible for all applicable taxes. In addition, you must abide by Economy Saver’s policies as stated in the Agreement and the Economy Saver policy documents listed below as well as all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by Economy Saver, each of which is incorporated herein by reference and each of which may be updated by Economy Saver from time to time without notice to you:
Economy Saver Guidelines
Economy Saver Fees Policy
In addition, some services offered by Economy Saver may be subject to additional terms and conditions promulgated by Economy Saver from time to time; your use of such services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
Keep your password secure. You are fully responsible for all activity, liability and damage resulting from your failure to maintain password confidentiality. You agree to immediately notify Economy Saver of any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security. You also agree that Economy Saver cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your password secure. You agree not to provide your username and password information in combination to any other party other than Economy Saver without Economy Saver’s express written permission.
You must keep your account information up-to-date and accurate at all times, including a valid email address. To sell items on Economy Saver you must provide and maintain valid payment information such as valid credit card information or a valid PayPal account.
You may not transfer or sell your Economy Saver account and User ID to another party. You are responsible for all activity of the account and User ID. If you are registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
Right to Refuse Service
Economy Saver’s services are not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended Economy Saver members. Economy Saver reserves the right, in Economy Saver’s sole discretion, to cancel unconfirmed or inactive accounts. Economy Saver reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- Fees and Billing
Joining and setting up a store on Economy Saver is free. This excludes other sales channels on Economy Saver that may have separate fees. Economy Saver charges a flat processing fee and fees as a percentage of the order value when an item sells.
Economy Saver’s Fees Policy, which is subject to change, is incorporated into this Agreement by reference. Changes to the Fees Policy and the fees for Economy Saver’s services are effective after Economy Saver provides you with at least seven (7) days’ notice by posting the changes on the Site. However, Economy Saver may choose to temporarily change the Fees Policy and the fees for Economy Saver’s services for promotional events; such changes are effective when Economy Saver posts the temporary promotional event on the Site. Economy Saver may, at Economy Saver’s sole discretion, change some or all of Economy Saver’s services at any time. In the event Economy Saver introduces a new service, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in UAE Dirhams (AED) or in US Dollars (USD).
You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with using Economy Saver. Economy Saver provides tools that detail the fees that are owed for a given period. On requesting a payout, sellers are paid out on a net basis after any fees that are due are deducted from a seller’s qualifying order total.
A qualifying order is one where a buyer has received their purchase and has had at least five (5) days to confirm that their purchase is in order.
Any additional fees (for example; marketing or advertising) need to be paid upfront or will be invoiced to the seller’s email address on file or via Economy Saver’s tools at Economy Saver’s discretion. The seller must pay any amounts due in full within 15 days of the date of the invoice, or the account will be considered past due.
In certain situations, including but not limited to a void or invalid transaction, Economy Saver may issue a credit for the applicable fees to a seller’s billing statement.
Fees and Termination
If Economy Saver terminates a listing or your account, if you close your account, or if the payment of your Economy Saver fees cannot be completed for any reason, you remain obligated to pay Economy Saver for all unpaid fees plus any penalties, if applicable.
If the seller’s account is not paid in full and becomes past due, the seller risks penalties such as the suspension of privileges and / or termination of the account and other collection mechanisms (including retaining collection agencies and legal counsel).
If you have a question or wish to dispute a charge, please contact Economy Saver.
- Products, Offers and Selling
Economy Saver maintains an organised, centralised product catalogue. Sellers may submit an offer to sell against an existing product listing or submit new product listings to Economy Saver’s catalogue. You must accurately describe your item and all terms of sale in your Economy Saver store.
A product is an entry in Economy Saver’s organised product catalogue. Should a product not exist in Economy Saver’s catalogue, sellers may submit new product listings, where upon approval they will become a part of Economy Saver’s catalogue and the property of Economy Saver.
Your product listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and other content relevant to the sale of that item. All products must be listed in an appropriate category. Each listing must accurately and completely describe the product for sale in that listing. Each unique item must have its own listing.
Economy Saver strongly discourages sellers from creating and submitting duplicate product listings to Economy Saver’s catalogue in order to keep the catalogue clean and easy for buyers to use.
An offer is a seller’s proposal to sell a given quantity of product at a given price. All offers on Economy Saver must be for sale. By making an offer to sell on the Site you warrant that you and all aspects of the item comply with Economy Saver’s published policies. You also warrant that you may legally sell the item.
Economy Saver strongly discourages sellers from offering products for sale which you do not have in-stock, or have immediate access to via a reliable supply chain.
All sellers are strongly encouraged to outline store policies for their Economy Saver store. These policies may include, for example, shipping, returns and selling policies. Sellers must create reasonable policies in good faith and must abide by such policies. All store policies must comply with Economy Saver’s site-wide policies. Sellers are responsible for enforcing their own reasonable store policies. Economy Saver reserves the right to request that a seller modify a store policy.
Sellers are responsible for accurately listing their offers, and buyers are responsible for reading the description of products before making a purchase. All sales are binding. The seller is obligated to ship the order or otherwise complete the transaction with the buyer in a prompt manner, typically 48 hours or less, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. The buyer is obligated to deliver appropriate payment for items purchased, unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
The price stated in each product offer must be an accurate representation of the sale. Sellers may charge reasonable shipping and handling fees to cover the costs for packaging and shipping orders. Sellers may not charge excessive shipping fees or otherwise attempt to avoid fees. You may not alter the item’s price after a sale for the purpose of avoiding Economy Saver transaction fees, misrepresent the item’s location, or use another user’s account without permission.
- Prohibited, Questionable and Infringing Items and Activities
You are solely responsible for your conduct and activities on and regarding to Economy Saver and any and all data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links (together, “Content”) that you submit, post, and display on Economy Saver.
Your Content and your use of Economy Saver shall not:
- Be false, inaccurate or misleading
- Be fraudulent or involve the sale of illegal, counterfeit or stolen items
- Infringe upon any third-party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Violate this Agreement, Economy Saver Guidelines, Seller Guidelines, any site policy or community guidelines, or any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising)
- Contain items that have been identified by the UAE Ministry of Economy (“MOE”), the Emirates Authority for Standardisation and Metrology (“ESMA”), Abu Dhabi Quality and Conformity Council (“ADQCC”), Dubai Economy Department’s Consumer Protection Department (“DEDCPD”) and other global bodies such as the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) as hazardous to consumers and therefore subject to a recall
- Be defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, impersonate or intimidate any person (including Economy Saver staff or other users), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person, through for example, the use of similar email address, nicknames, or creation of false account(s) or any other method or device
- Interfere with a seller’s business or store
- Take any action that may undermine online reviews or feedback
- Be obscene, pornographic or contain child pornography
- Be politically critical, culturally or religiously offensive, contrary to the public interest or a threat to national security
- Be contrary to Sharia Law, rules, morals, ethics, values and traditions
- Be considered to be promoting gambling
- Contain or transmit any code of a destructive nature that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- Host images that are not part of a listing
- Modify, adapt or hack Economy Saver or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Economy Saver;
- Appear to create liability for Economy Saver or cause Economy Saver to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Economy Saver’s ISPs or other suppliers
The following types of items are prohibited on Economy Saver:
Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drug Claims
- Alcohol and Tobacco products
- E-cigarettes and E-liquid, including all forms of vaporizers and smokables and their components such as atomizers, drip tips, and e-cigarette batteries
- Shisha, tobacco for shisha, including all forms of accessories and components.
- Drugs and intoxicating herbal substances, including substances used for recreational and medicinal purposes, regardless of their legality
- Drug paraphernalia, including for example, items with a carburettor; slides and / or items with a slide; bongs and bubblers; and vaporizers
- Medical drugs or listings that contain medical drug claims. Medical Drug claims are statements that claim a causal relationship between a substance and the prevention, healing, or treatment of a physical condition or disease. A listing must not make such claims in the presentation of an item, including the title, description, tags, or images in the listing.
- Animals and Certain Animal Products
- Items derived from or created using any animal species designated as threatened or endangered by the US Endangered Species Act, including the following animals and all subspecies: Alligator; Bear; Cheetah; Chimpanzee; Chinchilla; Elkhorn and Staghorn Coral; Cougar; Eagle; Elephant; Gorilla; Jaguar; Lemur; Leopard; Lion; Lynx; Monkey; Ocelot; Rhinoceros; Seal; Sea-lion; Tiger; Wallaby; Whale; Zebra
- Items derived from or created using pigs including pork and its by-products.
- Ivory or bones from ivory-producing animals such as whales or elephants are also prohibited, including tusks, elk ivory, fossilized ivory, and woolly mammoth ivory.
- Items made from human remains, except for teeth and hair.
- Food & Drink Products
Any food or drink products that are not Halal or have not been certified as Halal by a competent certifying body, for example the Halal Monitoring Committee in the United Kingdom.
- Any food or drink products that include pork and its by-products
- Any food or drink products that contain alcohol
- Pharmaceuticals & Nutritional Products
Any pharmaceuticals or nutritional products that require a license, unless you have a license to sell them into the jurisdiction that you are shipping them into
- Gambling Products
Any items that explicitly promote gambling
- Religious Items, Musical Instruments
- Unless they are Islamic in nature any items including books, content artefacts, other paraphernalia or any other such item which is likely to affect religious sentiments
- Musical instruments, or items solely intended for the purpose of creating music
- Pornography and Sexual Content
Pornography of any sort is prohibited on Economy Saver
- Items of an overtly sexual nature, including sex toys, BDSM items and any items explicitly intended for sexual use that may be culturally sensitive
- Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items, and Weapons
Hazardous Materials, for example, explosives (fireworks or sparklers), flammable items (including liquids or loose matches), gases, radioactive material, toxic substances (such as poisons)
- Items that have been recalled by governments or manufacturers
- Items that present an unreasonable risk of harm, even if they have not been the subject of a recall. This would include, for example, items that present a choking hazard
- Weapons of any kind that are intended to inflict harm on a person
- Guns, knives or other blatant weapons
- Imitation weapons that look real
- Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Hatred
Items promote, support or glorify hatred toward people or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender or disability.
- Items that support or commemorate current or historical hate groups, including propaganda or collectibles. Examples of hate groups include Nazi or Neo-Nazi groups, Ku Klux Klan (KKK) groups, white supremacist group or misogynist groups.
- Items that contain racial slurs or derogatory terms in reference to protected groups.
- Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity, Highly Regulated Items and Internationally Regulated Items
Illegal items, items that promote illegal activity, including counterfeit or stolen items, are not allowed
- Items that are restricted by having to be licensed to sell, unless you have a license to sell them in the jurisdiction that you are shipping them to, including chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutritional products and some types of food
- Economy Saver provides a direct connection between buyers and sellers around the world. That means that when you enter into a transaction across international borders, you are responsible for complying with international trade restrictions, regardless of your location
- Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Violence
Items that promote, support or glorify acts of violence or harm towards self or others, including credible threats of harm or violence towards self or others.
- Items that glorify human suffering or tragedies, including items that commemorate or honour serial killers
- Items that attempt to exploit natural disasters or human tragedies
- Items that encourage, glorify, or celebrate acts of violence against individuals or groups
- Items that encourage self-mutilation, starvation, or other self-harm
By posting Content on Economy Saver, it is possible for an outside website or a third party to re-post that Content. You agree to hold Economy Saver harmless for any dispute concerning this use. If you choose to display your own Economy Saver-hosted image on another website, the image must provide a link back to its listing page on Economy Saver.
Economy Saver considers any unsolicited suggestions, ideas, proposals or other material submitted to it by users via the Site, future mobile applications, or otherwise (other than the Content and the tangible items sold on the Site by users) (collectively, the “Material”) to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Economy Saver shall not be liable for the disclosure or use of such Material. If, at Economy Saver’s request, any member sends Material to improve the site (for example through the Forums or to customer support), Economy Saver will also consider that Material to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Economy Saver will not be liable for use or disclosure of the Material. Any communication by you to Economy Saver is subject to this Agreement. You hereby grant and agree to grant Economy Saver, under all of your rights in the Material, a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, sublicensable and transferable right and license to incorporate, use, publish and exploit such Material for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, including but not limited to incorporating it in the API, documentation, or any product or service, without compensation or accounting to you and without further recourse by you.
- Information Control
Economy Saver does not control the Content provided by users that is made available on Economy Saver. You may find some Content to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. There are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals. By using Economy Saver, you agree to accept such risks and that Economy Saver (and Economy Saver’s officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) is not responsible for any and all acts or omissions of users on Economy Saver. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe buying and selling when using Economy Saver.
Economy Saver is not responsible for the availability of outside websites or resources linked to or referenced on the Site. Economy Saver does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You agree that Economy Saver shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or resources.
Users may arrange and attend online virtual meetings or in-person meetings (“Meetings”) with one or more individuals. Users are solely responsible for interactions with others. Users must comply with Economy Saver’s policies and acknowledge and agree to comply with the laws of the city, county and country in which the Meeting occurs. Additional eligibility requirements for a particular group or Meeting may be set by the group’s contact person. Economy Saver is not involved with user generated groups, the groups’ requirements, or the Meetings.
Economy Saver does not supervise or control the Meetings, user-initiated online or offline gatherings, or the interactions among and between users and other persons or companies. Users are solely responsible for interactions with others. Users understand that Economy Saver does not in any way screen its users. All users agree to exercise caution and good judgment in all interactions with others, particularly if meeting offline or in person.
Groups or User Fees
Some user-generated groups on Economy Saver may require or request that users pay fees in order to be a member of the group, participate in a promotion, or participate in Meetings. Economy Saver is not involved in the transactions, the payments or their processing. The payment does not go to Economy Saver; this money is separate from any fees or charges assessed by Economy Saver, and Economy Saver has no control over the money, the user-generated groups, promotions, the meetings, or the leader of the group in connection with its use. You acknowledge and agree that Economy Saver is neither involved nor a party in any payment, transaction or interaction between or among user-generated groups, Economy Saver users and / or third parties (together a “Third Party Transaction”), and that you bear all risk in connection with your third-party transactions. Users should use common sense and be careful in deciding whether to contribute money.
- Resolution of Disputes and Release
Disputes with Economy Saver
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates applicable in the Emirate of Dubai.
If any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, a representative of each party will attempt to settle any such dispute by negotiation.
If the parties are unable to settle any dispute arising out of this Agreement within Twenty-One (21) days of such a dispute in accordance with Clause 13 and Clause 14 above, any such dispute will be referred to be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration and Conciliation of the Dubai International Arbitration Centre (“DIAC”) for the time being in force incorporating any amendments or modifications thereto published on or before the date of this Agreement (the “Rules”), which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this Clause.
You and Economy Saver agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Services (including, but not limited to, any services provided or made available therein) or this Agreement must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
Disputes with Users or Third Parties
In the event a dispute arises between you and another user or a third party, Economy Saver encourages you to contact the user or third party to resolve the dispute amicably.
If a buyer and seller are unable to resolve a dispute resulting from a transaction that occurs on Economy Saver, they may choose to participate in Economy Saver’s case system in order to resolve the dispute. Cases are escalated for review and resolution by Economy Saver. Economy Saver provides its dispute resolution process for the benefit of users. Economy Saver does so in Economy Saver’s sole discretion, and Economy Saver has no obligation to resolve disputes between users or between users and outside parties. To the extent that Economy Saver attempts to resolve a dispute, Economy Saver will do so in good faith based solely on Economy Saver’s policies. Economy Saver will not make judgments regarding legal issues or claims.
You may also report user-to-user disputes to your local law enforcement, postmaster general, or a certified mediation or arbitration entity, as applicable.
You release Economy Saver (and Economy Saver’s officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with disputes with one or more users, or an outside party.
- Economy Saver’s Intellectual Property
ECONOMY SAVER, and other Economy Saver graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of Economy Saver. in the United Arab Emirates and / or other countries. Economy Saver’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and / or as part of domain names or email addresses, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
- Access and Interference
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in Economy Saver’s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Economy Saver’s infrastructure
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site
- Bypass Economy Saver’s robot exclusion headers or other measures Economy Saver may use to prevent or restrict access to Economy Saver
Without limiting any other remedies, Economy Saver may, without notice, and without refunding any fees, delay or immediately remove Content, warn Economy Saver’s community of a user’s actions, issue a warning to a user, temporarily suspend a user, temporarily or indefinitely suspend a user’s account privileges, terminate a user’s account, prohibit access to the Site, and take technical and legal steps to keep a user off the Site and refuse to provide services to a user if any of the following apply:
Economy Saver reserves the right to suspend and / or terminate a person’s account or any accounts held by that person by virtue of association, including all usernames under which that person operates on Economy Saver.
- No Warranty
Economy Saver, Economy Saver’s subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and Economy Saver’s suppliers provide Economy Saver’s web site and services “as is” and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Economy Saver, Economy Saver’s subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and Economy Saver’s suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, performance, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In addition, no advice or information (oral or written) obtained by you from Economy Saver shall create any warranty. Some countries do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from country to country.
- Liability Limit
In no event shall Economy Saver, and (as applicable) Economy Saver’s subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees or Economy Saver’s suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and / or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the site, Economy Saver’s services, or this agreement, including without limitation, lost profits, bodily injury, emotional distress, or any special, incidental or consequential damages.
Economy Saver’s liability, and (as applicable) the liability of Economy Saver’s subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and suppliers, to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to the greater of (a) the amount of fees you pay to Economy Saver in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and (b) US Dollars $100. Some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Economy Saver and (as applicable) Economy Saver’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- No Guarantee
Economy Saver does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Site, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside Economy Saver’s control.
- Legal Compliance, Licensing and Approvals, Taxes
You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site and any Economy Saver service and, if applicable, your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items.
Should you require licensing, business licensing, approval of government related bodies or approvals from government to use the Site and any Economy Saver services, you shall be responsible for acquiring any such licenses or approvals.
In addition, you shall be responsible for paying any and all taxes applicable to any purchases or sales of items you make using the Services (excluding any taxes on Economy Saver’s net income).
If any provision of this Agreement is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention. All remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- No Agency
You and Economy Saver are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- Economy Saver Service
- Choice of Law
This Agreement shall in all respects be interpreted and construed with and by the laws of the British Virgin Islands.
Sections 3 (Fees and Services, Fees and Termination), 6 (Content, License), 7 (Information Control), 8 (Meetings, Groups or User Fees), 9 (Resolution of Dispute and Release), 10 (Economy Saver’s Intellectual Property), 11 (Access and Interference), 12 (Breach), 13 (Privacy), 14 (No Warranty), 15 (Liability Limit), 16 (Indemnity), 17 (No Guarantee), 19 (Severability), 20 (No Agency), 22 (Choice of Law) shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by postal mail to Economy Saver, The Legal Department; Level One, Building Two, Emaar Square (in the case of Economy Saver) or, in your case, to the email address you provide to Economy Saver (either during the registration process or when your email address changes). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, Economy Saver may give you notice by registered post, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to Economy Saver. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
For issues with intellectual property, please provide the notice as specified in Economy Saver’s Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.
The services hereunder are offered by Economy Saver Ltd. with its registered location of Gladstone, Queensland 4680 Australia.